Did you see the news?
The Queensland Government has just announced that they will be offering $10,000 grants to small and micro businesses to assist with the COVID-19 recovery.
Yep, if you have less than 20 employees, earn more than $75,000 a year and have payroll less than $1.3million, then you are eligible.
You need to be quick though…
… As I write this blog, there have already been 3,213 applications submitted and 32% of the funds allocated!
… So you need to apply today.
You can find out all the details and submit your application by clicking here.
One thing to note, is that there are specific services that you are able to spend your $10,000 on…
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- Building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Digital/technological strategy development
- Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 SAFE requirements
- Specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
- Meeting business costs, including utilities, rent.
If you want to have a chat about how I can help you with your application, then click here for a free, no-obligation phone call.
Good luck and get applying today!